Thursday, August 21, 2008











This is the man who breaks me into the pieces!

He seems so cute and nice but in fact he just didnt want to know anything!
His hair is like Popo (my rabbit RIP)
He brushed his teeth once a day
He makes me cry sometimes and he won't care..
He always do that super annoying dance movement while he's driving,which is weird
He sometimes forgets to bring his cellie when he's away,so it makes me hard to reach him when i need to
He let me driving alone along the way while he's sleeping all day
He is so careless of me
errrrrrrggghh

oh but thank God, there are some good things about him!

He can cook fried rice without "Bumbu nasi goreng instant" very well and....

he loves me so great :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha, gw ngakak loh baca ini

ANNISA said...

haha gw juga ngakak ciklit liat foto blog lo hihi BULAT yah hehe